- What information we collect
In order to provide the Services, we may collect information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”). The types of Personal Information we collect are as follows:
(a) information you provide to us; and (b) information we collect automatically.
(a) Information you provide
In order to navigate most of the pages on our Website, you do not need to provide us with any Personal Information. However, we need to collect Personal Information if you choose to engage in certain activities on our Website or in using some of our Services.
For example, we collect Personal Information from you when you:
* Open an account to access the online knowledge base: when you open an account, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and phone number.
* Purchase customized training courses: when you purchase customized training courses, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name, company location, industry, number of employees, company revenue, technology and software being used by your organization, and the identity of your accessibility consulting firm (if any).
* Register for live training sessions: when you register for live training sessions, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number and company name (if applicable). Additionally, we will keep a record whether or not you attended the session.
* Interact with us: when you interact with us in any way, including to send us feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, completed questionnaires and forms, you might need to provide us with your name, email address and phone number.
(b) Information we collect automatically
We may automatically collect Personal Information about you as you use our Services in the form of usage information which may include which pages on our Website you access, the frequency of access, what you click on while on our Website, what videos you watched and when you accessed the Website.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights.
How we use and disclose your information
We use your Personal Information to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and the Website, to provide customer support, to generate marketing strategies, to protect our legal rights and to comply with applicable laws.
- How we store your information
We store all of the Personal Information we collect in the course of providing the Services using commercially reasonable security measures, including secure cloud services on servers located in Canada and the United States.
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it remains appropriate for the identified purpose or as required by law or professional obligations, which might extend beyond our relationship with you.
- How to access your information
You have the right to be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information. Subject to certain restrictions, you have the right to access your Personal Information to verify the accuracy of the information we have collected about you. There may be some limited circumstances where we are unable to provide you with a full copy of your Personal Information, such as where it relates to another identifiable individual. Generally, upon written request, you may correct, update, delete and/or add to your Personal Information.
- How to contact us